[随感] platonic luv collapsed

[复制链接]
查看2299 | 回复3 | 2008-3-13 22:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
being down mood and sad when i know u and ur babi enjoy the fcuking fcuking happi cohabitatish life,i del ur hs numb the last night but it's write int my inner alreadi n i hv no rubber to clear it.

Mr.S said he lost his heart to jlow i konw he just wanna to fuck me,every gay's final objective is fucking each other.let fine love go ahead..shit,best wishes for u,ur stupid PNAPL my fucking ex-husbend!!!

i drunk, Jun and Melb kiss me last night in G plus i remb,n my brorher rape a little guy in the bed i sleeping nearby,whatz a corz night i feel so good,my PNAPL u kill my sunshine life.

not noi that i refuz to face another importent ploblem vs reasonless,a 24yearsold guy's ture life,yes,the luv-murder life u left to me drive me to illnessstyle,i lost my direction to go on the future.u cant feel my pain cant touch my tears and pale face coz i cant be another babi for u,i hav no chance to be him be ur lver i lost u i cant escape the pain-fillful shadow u give me the lost lv give to.

no matter how hard i give on effect to thz what i get is 0,its useless!!!!

i hate the fucking age 24 the fucking hz tj  all the fucking happiness i get i'd better to give all the dream which vs about u up.

al the words make me sick,what's wrong?i must be out of mind now!

i love u.

i wanna u to fuck me.

sex,pregnant!!!!!!!!!!i cant hold myself missing u my daring PNAPL,platonic luv collapsed,can u help me
四维水 | 2008-3-18 15:14 | 显示全部楼层
::032:: 怎么这么多简写 fuck u~!
wentworth | 2008-3-18 22:58 | 显示全部楼层
火星文!不过还好我在火星待过段日子。 Why't rape th guy u wanna be fucked ? Be initiative !!
张小世 | 2008-3-18 23:26 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 wentworth 于 2008-3-18 22:58 发表
火星文!不过还好我在火星待过段日子。 Why't rape th guy u wanna be fucked ? Be initiative !!

..........n then th right mean's be raped!!!!aha

本版积分规则